- Academic Advising/Planning
- Graduation/transfer planning, time-management, goal setting
- Post-Secondary Planning
- College, trade-school, military, work-force plan development
- Foster/Homeless Support and Services
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Community Service Resources
- Referrals for Personal and/or Family Counseling
About me: I graduated from California State University, San Bernardino with a Bachelor's Degree in History. My goal was to be a high school history teacher but then realized I wanted to work with students individually, assisting them in graduating high school and developing plans for after graduation. Some amazing counselors throughout my journey inspired me to pursue and earn my Master's Degree in Counseling and Guidance from CSUSB. I have been a Counselor at Options For Youth since 2016, and I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate what I do.
My goal here at OFY Upland is to help students in any way possible. I see my position as a hub of useful resources and tools, available to assist students through whatever goal or issue is in front of them. I'm reachable at (909) 946-0500, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.